Switching from oil to natural gas is not as involved or expensive of a project as most homeowners think, and the benefits are definitely worth it. Give DiPaola Quality Climate Control a call at 724-620-4376 to discuss your options. We’ll help you determine if the conversion is right for you. Our highly trained and experienced team handles the complete project, including the installation of gas lines, minimizing disruptions and ensuring maximum rewards.
Top Quality Oil to Gas Conversion Services
For 33 years, DiPaola Quality Climate Control has maintained a proven reputation for quality products and workmanship. We take the time to do every job to exceptional standards. If you’re looking to trim costs, improve convenience, and increase the value of your home, it’s time to start heating with natural gas instead of oil. DiPaola Quality Climate Control offers prompt response, quick turnaround, and a seamless transition anywhere across New Eagle, South Park Township, Jefferson Hills, Venetia, Clairton, McMurray, Donora, Monongahela, Gastonville, West Newton, Bentleyville, PA and surrounding areas.
Why switch to natural gas heating?
- Cost-Effective – Natural gas is far less expensive than heating oil.
- Versatility – Natural gas can be used to heat water or your swimming pool, dry clothes, light a gas fireplace, for an exterior gas grill, and more.
- Convenience – There’s no delivery schedule and no running short of natural gas.
- Reliable – Power outages don’t disrupt your supply of natural gas.
- Odorless – There’s no odor of heating oil, and natural gas doesn’t take any time at all to warm up.
- Safety – The extensive track record of gas furnaces evidences safe operation.
- Peace of Mind – You can be sure your home is always going to be effectively heated and comfortable without effort or worry.
- No Mess – Natural gas heating doesn’t make a mess, leave ashes, or require continual maintenance.
- Increase Home Value – The popularity, convenience, and dependability of natural gas adds to resale value of the home.
Serving Southwestern Pennsylvania