- Our technicians will use a new pair of latex gloves and/or sanitize their hands with each residence they visit.
- Greetings by handshake in and outside the office are to be avoided.
- Our employee-owners are instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth area.
- Our technicians and in-house staff will follow procedures by properly washing or sanitizing their hands many times throughout the day (before/after eating, using the bathroom, after using any shared tools or office items, etc.).
- Our team members are following the federal and state guidelines for social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6 feet from others and will not attend gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Our office staff is working remotely, and we are conducting business through online meetings and conference calls.
- Only team members that are asymptomatic are permitted to work.
- If you or a family member in the home is sick with flu-like symptoms and we are scheduled to do work inside your home during this time, we would ask you to call us and reschedule.
- Our in-home technicians and sales staff reserve the right to remove themselves from any unsafe situation; this now includes contact with someone who has flu-like symptoms.
Find out more information and stay informed of any updates on our Facebook page.
Serving Southwestern Pennsylvania